From Michael Schmidt:
aMAZEing Screensaver a port of the screensaver module "maze" found in xlockmore to Mac OS X. This screensaver generates random mazes and tries to find a way through the maze by using a depth first search algorithm. The solving process is animated on screen.
More Products to Consider
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Port of the Windows Vista Bubbles screensaver.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- 3D dragons fly thru a city.
- 3D zombies roam your desktop.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Holiday screensavers.
- Simple particle-system screensaver.
- Sudoku puzzle game.
- Port of SGI's OpenGL Electropaint screensaver.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Version of Simon, the popular electronic game.