Yummy FTP is a FTP/SFTP client with auto-reconnect & resume, sync, scheduling, remote editing. It was designed to deliver speedy and trouble-free file transfers, using a highly tuned multi-connection file transfer engine, coupled with an intelligent recovery system, to automatically handle most file transfer issues, so you don't have to! This is complimented by an elegant, easy to use dual pane user interface and an impressive feature set, with many unique and useful capabilities waiting to be discovered.
What's new in this version:
- Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8) compatibility
- Fixed an issue with SOCKS5 compatibility
- Fixed an issue with warning of outstanding transfers when quitting
- Fixed an issue with certain SFTP passwords
- Fixed a potential crash issue with certain very long FTP server responses
- Fixed a potential for the 'rename item as an existing item' warning to cause a failure to ... See all new features »