Editors' reviewThis application has weathered its early growing pains (strict shareware limitations), to become one of the standout FTP clients for the Mac platform. Yummy FTP is a comprehensive and well-rounded choice, with features such as remote editing, remote previewing, AppleScript capability, and a fully customizable interface. In addition to playing host to some advanced functionality, Yummy FTP features basic staples such as bookmarks, SFTP support, customizable views, and multiple simultaneous downloads. We heartily recommend this client to both pro users and home hobbyists.
Yummy FTP is a FTP/SFTP client with auto-reconnect & resume, sync, scheduling, remote editing that was designed to deliver speedy and trouble-free file transfers, using a highly tuned multi-connection file transfer engine, coupled with an intelligent recovery system, to automatically handle most file transfer issues - so you don't have to. This is complimented by an elegant, easy to use dual pane user interface and an impressive feature set, with many unique and useful capabilities waiting to be discovered.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for IBM AS/400 server
- Improved compatibility with external editors, eg Sublime Text 2
- Improved handling of local aliases to attached network volumes
- Fixed SSL FTP connectivity
- Fixed DualBrowse with UTF-8 Normalization Form C
- Auto-FTP-mode could get stuck in active mode under certain circumstances
- Fixed a crash when accessing remote editor app bundle inform
- Fixed a crashing issue with Growl
- Fix... See all new features »