You Control: Desktops allows you to create virtual desktops that allow you to extend the functionality of Mac OS X. You can create a desktop for various workspaces that you define to help you organize your personal workflow. Create a desktop for your email. Create another for your image editing and organization. Create yet another for web-browsing. Each desktop can have itÃ???Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢??Ã??Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢??Ã??Ã?Â¢s own background.
What's new in this version:
- New: Option for setting a delay with mouse edge switching on the Transitions tab
- New: Option for setting the position of the cursor after edge switching on the Transitions tab
- New: Option for setting highlight color of the active desktop in the menu bar on the Desktops tab
- New: Added a "Flip" transition effect to the list of transition choices
- Fixes for compatibility with Leopard
- Fixed bug that could prevent the ability to specify w... See all new features »