From RJL Software:
Y2K is a silly software program that spoofs all of the Y2K issues. It simulates fixing your BIOS, mouse, monitor, and even corrects your calendar problems by changing all letter Ys to letter Ks. If you have a sound card, it is even better because it pretends to detect an error, and requires you to place your desktop on its side. This Y2K joke is like combining all of RJL Software's joke programs into one, and using it to poke fun of a real serious issue. This Y2K joke will have you laughing in your chair.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Provide symbolic and numeric solutions in mechanics of material...
- Watch your computer flushes in a big bowl.
- Replace Windows startup and shutdown logos with your images.
- Control Spotify by interactive speech, using speech recognition...
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Retrieve and display funny and silly jokes on your desktop.
- Manage volunteer requirements for unlimited number of agencies.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Enhance your ShootIt widget by adding a color gun and laser ray...