From RJL Software:
Y2K is a silly software program that spoofs all of the Y2K issues. It simulates fixing your BIOS, mouse, monitor, and even corrects your calendar problems by changing all letter Ys to letter Ks. If you have a sound card, it is even better because it pretends to detect an error, and requires you to place your desktop on its side. This Y2K joke is like combining all of RJL Software's joke programs into one, and using it to poke fun of a real serious issue. This Y2K joke will have you laughing in your chair.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Watch your computer flushes in a big bowl.
- Manage volunteer requirements for unlimited number of agencies.
- Replace Windows startup and shutdown logos with your images.
- Create chains of earthquakes and save all the dying victims.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Listen to Last.fm radio in your Google Chrome interface.
- Retrieve and display funny and silly jokes on your desktop.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Enhance your ShootIt widget by adding a color gun and laser ray...
- Collect Muchrooms for Kaya's Mushroom soup.