From Xada Technology:
Xtrol is a Konfabulator widget that allows control of a single X-10 enabled device by talking to Indigo home automation software. See the About window of the widget for additional notes. You need to enter the Indigo device name you wish to control in this widget's preference panel. Control of multiple devices via a single interface, among other features, will come in the Complete Xtrol widget.
What's new in this version: Initial preview release works but has two rough edges. The widget must be run on the same computer as Indigo, and you must type the device name in to the preferences. Final release will support remote machine interaction, and will pre-populate a list of devices Indigo knows about.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Personal or employee timer & time sheet.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Real-time stereo level meter with clip indicator.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Monitor ink levels on printers using Gutenprint drivers.