From Xada Technology:
Xtrol is a Konfabulator widget that allows control of a single X-10 enabled device by talking to Indigo home automation software. See the About window of the widget for additional notes. You need to enter the Indigo device name you wish to control in this widget's preference panel. Control of multiple devices via a single interface, among other features, will come in the Complete Xtrol widget.
What's new in this version: Initial preview release works but has two rough edges. The widget must be run on the same computer as Indigo, and you must type the device name in to the preferences. Final release will support remote machine interaction, and will pre-populate a list of devices Indigo knows about.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Open source driver for discontinued Wacom serial tablets.
- Toggles the web proxy ON/OFF for AirPort & Ethernet.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Client for the Android app to support tethering.
- Personal or employee timer & time sheet.
- Real-time stereo level meter with clip indicator.
- Optimize your broadband connection.
- Manage your BitTorrent downloads.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.