From BITcom systems:
BITcom Xnet is a native Mac OS X network and server monitoring tool, developed in Cocoa, with a beautiful Aqua interface, supporting all common internet services like http, ftp, telnet, pop3 and much more. Unlimited numbers of servers and routers can be monitored and BITcom Xnet alerts automaticely if an errors occurs and servers or services going down.
What's new in this version:
- new lower price, check out our website for more information and product enhancements
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Unofficial bug fix for Mail.app to send mail with certain SMTP ...
- Advanced robot & client for Hotline servers.
- GUI-based DNS configuration.
- Manage/monitor multiple folding@home command-line clients.
- Configure NAT routing on Mac OS X Server 10.4.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: