Xiphoid Dice Roller is a simple application that rolls dice using the D&D "dice string" standard; e.g. "1d4+1", "2d10", "1d%", etc. You can use standard mathematical operations on dice rolls. Dice are represented as follows: "
- The .sit and .sitx files have been compressed with DropStuff 8.0. If you have issues expanding these files, try updating StuffIt Expander to version 8.0.1.
- The .rb and .xml source files have been generated with REALbasic 5.5a8, and are written for that application.
- The buttons on the top of the window are not functional--eventually they will allow the user to add and subtract dice from the dice string without retyping it; e.g., pressing the "d4" button when the current dice string is "2d4+12" will result in "3d4+12". Option-clicking will subtract a die; using the above example, it would be "1d4+12".
- The popup menu on the botton of the window is also not functional.
What's new in this version: Version 0.2d
- Re-did the interface somewhat.
- Fixed a problem related to very high numbers.
- Rebuilt the application in REALbasic 5.5a9, massively decreasing the file size.
- Included a Read Me with the archived application.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- The final word in virtual dice rollers.
- Number-combinations generator.
- Auto-changes desktop pictures at specified intervals.
- Game of solitaire using six dice.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Provides everything you need to run a bingo game.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Realistic physics RPG dice roller.
- Tracks investments, specializing in asset allocation.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: