From XYRO B4:
ADC performs multicast distribution, means copying software and data files to multiple receiving NT/2000/XP stations at once. Due to the TCP/IP Multicast protocol, ADC enables administrators to do really fast software distribution or data synchronisation.
Other features are: remote application installations, remote commands on many stations simultaneously and view the output immediately.
Activating clients has been improved: The Console very easily controls its clients in the network: from installation, activation to clean-up.
The Console's main function is to distribute files, but with the integrated remote installation commands the ADC is fit for fast application deployment.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Retrieve lost files from your hard disk and other data storage ...
- Extract information from MS Proxy Server logs.
- FTP client.
- Recover files after a hard drive crashes or is formatted.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Establish a secure FTP server environment your PC.
- Help small saving/post office agents to produce bill/reports an...
- Recover data from lost or deleted files, formatted drive, or mi...
- PingPeng is an advanced Ping-tool.
- Recover data from HFS and HFS+ volumes of Mac OS X.