For Windows users who covet the easy way a Mac organizes and launches app, XWidget Software Studio brings you Xlaunchpad, which is based on the Mac OS X Lion Launchpad.
Xlaunchpad, once installed, will run unobtrusively in the background until it is activated. Set up couldn't be easier -- just drag and drop the apps onto the interface. As promised, the program will create a folder if you drag one icon onto another, which we found to be a nice time saver when grouping similar apps together. And, it even supports multiple desktops if you want to further organize your apps.
Xlaunchpad doesn't offer any other bells and whistles. It has one purpose -- organizing your apps exactly as you'd like -- and it does this well. Anyone who wants a little Mac-like functionality will appreciate this little freeware. We found no issues with the installation and uninstallation.
XLaunchpad is Mac OSX Lion Launchpad for Windows. XLaunchpad gives you instant access to all your shortcuts.Arrange apps in XLaunchpad any way you like by dragging icons to different locations or by grouping apps in folders. Simply drag one icon over another to create a folder. you can name the folder whatever you like when you open the folder.
What's new in this version:
- Version 1.06:
- Fixed Background blank or strech after system sleep Resume
- Fixed RightClick PopupMenu "View--Refresh background" problom
- Fixed Not auto activation in DeskMode when restart OS
- Fixed Not Align Center problom
- Fixed Auto activation After UAC PopOut
- Add RightClick PopupMenuItem "Add--Background Blur"
- Add RightClick PopupMenuItem "Add--Set As Default Page"
- Add RightClick PopupMenuItem "Refresh"
- Add... See all new features »