From GRiM Software:
Versatile writer's tool for creating, storing, organizing, and combining notes and ideas. Writer's Deskbook holds all a writer's random jottings and ideas in a convenient and workable format where they can be organized into a coherent story plan when the time is right. Your thoughts can be categorized under easily accessible headings. These can be any of the pre-defined sets for Fiction, Non-Fiction, or Poetry, or you can specify your own custom headings. Chapter summaries, which are organized by heading, can be printed for review to help you get a better feel for how your work is coming together.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Get an Excel calendar in monthly format.
- Packet analyzer and protocol decode tool.
- Convert C# to VB.NET.
- Edit and view plain text files.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Store up to 500 notes for future reference with this program.
- Tool for chemists to analyse & visualize NMR coupling patterns.
- Store, edit, and monitor your thoughts, dreams, and any interes...
- Rename your files.
- Calculates your BMI.
- Improve productivity and experience salary boom and promotions.