From Wondershare Software:
Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac allows Mac owners to manage most anything that has to do with a PDF file. You can edit images and text in PDF, merge and divide PDF files, add annotations and review a PDF with a wide range of shape and text based tools, change PDF into Microsoft Word for the purpose of reusing content, and complete PDF forms easily. Thanks mostly to the OCR, PDF Editor Pro for Mac does make it easy to convert and edit image-based and scanned PDF files. The Pro Version user can edit and customize PDF forms from a variety of uniquely chosen templates. PDF Editor for Mac gives users the power to edit objects and text with an abundant range of editing tools. The automatic matching system sees the format of a text when editing in a block of text and automatically matches the freshly added set of words.
Precise Markup, annotation and exceptional freehand drawing features in the taskbar puts the focus on your PDF text so you can underline, highlight, sticky note, strike through, rectangles, text boxes, arrows, clouds and a wide array more markup features. For the act of repurposing the content of PDF, Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac allows Mac owners to convert all PDF files to Microsoft Excel, Word, Plain Text, PowerPoint, HTML pages and EPUB eBook. Please be aware that the standardized product only allows for PDF to Microsoft Word conversions.
PDF Editor Pro for Mac with enabled OCR technology has the ability to program text pieces on image rich PDF documents, allowing users to convert and edit image rich scanned PDF files from PDF files to changeable Microsoft Office files. Aided by Wondershare Mac PDF Editor, users are able to easily manage a wide range of PDF files. All that needs to be done is for users to open the file menu used for inserting, extracting and deleting PDF pages, splitting up larger PDF files, and then combining multiple PDF documents into one file.
What's new in this version:
- 1. Supported saving webpages, images, and text files as PDF files;
- 2. Enabled users to protect PDF files with passwords;
- 3. Let users remove PDF security with authorization;
- 4. Updated comment tools' icons
More Products to Consider
- Edit, convert, and annotate PDF files.
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDFs and images to text via OCR.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Convert PDF files easily.
- Edit PDF documents just like using a word processor.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Create or download 3D models.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Reduce size of InDesign links; convert colors, formats & more.
- Batch process images.
- Capture stop frame animation, motion design and special effects...
- Create various architectural designs.
- Create 3D graphics and animations.
- High Quality yet Affordable PDF Converter for Mac.
- Easily PDF files without buying Adobe Acrobat.
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Automate printing and exporting from InDesign.
- Transform photos and video into attractive movies in minutes.
- Photoshop plugin sharpens out-of-focus images.
- Work with CDR files on your Mac.
- Process raw photos from professional digital SLRs.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Junk, absolute junk"
Version: Wondershare PDF Editor Pro 2.0.1
None, not a one, well maybe one, it is easy to uninstall.
Lousy product dose not work. Formatting of PDFs get destroyed. Losy service. I have asked for money back (Yep I was foolish enough to purchase this junk)
This product is not yet ready for market.
I have asked for a refund but I guess I stand a snowball's chance of that. Will never do business, or in fact try any product from this company again.
If there were a minus star rating the company and product would qualify.
"difficultly ordering, will update after used a while"
Version: Wondershare PDF Editor Pro 2.0.0
let you know
let you know
hi, i'll give a review when i start to use it more, but i wanted to give you a heads up re: difficultly buying it online. kept 'failing' at final purchase step even though CC info/etc. correct. ultimately had to call the contact number emailed to me (after i emailed them and complained). there is a $3/charge to do it over the phone and frankly, i was concerned if it was in the US. h/e, the people were very helpful on phone and the product came w/i seconds of purchase. of note, i tried w/ Safari/Chrome/browsers. w/ CC option chosen as well as PayPal option, it would never work and say "contact Cust. Serv."
i am buying it b/c i go to lots of medical conferences where stuff is given in pdf and i want a way to easily convert to powerpoint to teach residents or crunch numbers on some of the graphs. plus, book chapters for editing are sent to me in pdf so i need a way to edit them (as a pdf or by converting them to word for non-pdf people) and this seems to work. i used anybiz (the name before company acquired) converter product in the past and had no problems with it but needed more editing capabilities this time around. update after use it a while. happy holidays everyone. -SLC, Utah
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content