Create playable/shareable iTunes wishlists. WishMix is the easiest way to window shop for new music at the iTunes store. WishMix lets you create wishlists with as many 30-second song samplets as you like, in a playlist format of continuous play that you can share with friends. Using WishMix, you can passively sample music without having to search for songs individually or click on each one like you have to do shopping at iTunes alone.
The new release adds the ability to create wishlists of all sampled music automatically, so that users can essentially record their entire iTunes sampling visits to keep or share with friends.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to music with your friends anywhere they are with iTunes...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Categorize your iTunes music and get recommendations for each t...
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Listen to and record Internet radio, get album artwork and 1-cl...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- View the iTunes store's top songs, albums, and new releases.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- View current top 10, 25, 50, or 100 iTunes songs, albums, and n...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Transfer your iTunes music between your computers, or from your...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Record your favorite Internet radio broadcasts as separate song...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Share your playlists with friends online.
- Manage iTunes duplicates.
- Analyze your music collection and build playlists.
- Download and view song lyrics on your iPod.