From Sase Sham:
Wireless AutoSwitch runs as a service and will automatically disable your wireless card when you connect to a LAN (hard wire) connection, and re-enable the wireless card when there is no LAN connection. This ensures that you are always using the fastest connection for network traffic. In the office this helps reduce redundant network connections, while still helping your employees seamlessly transfer from wired to wireless network connections.
For offices that are wireless security conscious this app makes sure the laptop's wireless card is off when the user is wired into your network. For corporate deployment we do have Wireless AutoSwitch as an MSI package that runs as one process. Wireless AutoSwitch can be customized to your specific needs without extra cost.
What's new in this version: Version 10.5 adds support for new wireless cards.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Detect and connect to wireless networks, store personalized pro...
- Avoid loosing your wireless connection from your network.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Disable/enable your wireless card when you connect/disconnect t...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage your WiFi networks and use NDIS.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Locate wireless network access points around your environment.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share your laptop WiFi to your second computer which lacks wire...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Turn your laptop into a wireless access point.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: