Windows 7 Starter is a simple tool that you can use to change your wallpaper. After choosing the picture you want to set as desktop background, a log off is required for the changes to take effect.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Change the desktop wallpaper for Windows 7.
- Remove the show desktop button from the Windows 7 taskbar.
- Change wallpaper of your Windows 7 login screen.
- Decorate your Windows 7 OS with The Avengers Windows theme with...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Add a Cars 2 Windows 7 theme to your desktop.
- Provide your Windows 7 OS with a theme featuring the amazing Du...
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Provide your Windows 7 OS with a theme featuring the Volkswagen...
- Install high resolution Windows 7 theme dedicated to the month ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent! Easy installation, No problems!"
Version: Windows 7 Starter 1.0
Easy and quick to install
- open, choose and set wallpaper, reboot and hello my chosen wallpaper, bye bye ugly and old blue window!
Very simple to use
No annoying add ons
None so far...
Highly recommended! I'm using Windows 7 Starter edition and can FINALLY use my own wallpaper :D (wish i done it sooner!)