How many times have you had to keep switching between documents when you wished you could just see them all at the same time? For example, composing an email whilst referencing information on a spreadsheet and a PDF? The process of dragging and resizing these windows manually is very fiddly and time consuming. And then when you're done, you've got to move them all back! Step in Window Tidy.
Window Tidy lets you quickly and easily arrange your application windows on your Desktop onto a customisable grid using nothing but drag and drop! When you want to reposition a window, there are no hot-keys to remember or menus to click, you simply drag and drop the window onto customisable pop-up Layout Icon and it will instantly snap to that layout. It also works seamlessly over multiple monitors too!
You can create any number of layouts, each with it's own grid size, so in just a few seconds you can take control of your Desktop and get working more efficiently.
You can switch between using global hotkey or Window Tidy Quick Layout function to change between windows. Window Tidy also offer Multiple Monitors Support.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Clipboard manager.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.