Believe it or not, but there are times when using a mouse can actually be counterproductive. Is your mouse old, broken, or just acting strangely? Has the clutter on your desk forced you to confine your working area to just a tiny sliver of open desktop? Have you ever tried to work on a laptop on one of those tiny airline seatback trays? Sure, laptops have touchpads, but wouldn't it be just easier, and more productive, if you never had to take your fingers off of your keyboard? Window Nudger is the perfect tool for the keyboard warrior in all of us. Imagine being able to move, resize, cascade, tile, drag and hide any application window using simple hotkey combinations. Window Nudger even lets you set the distance between cascaded and tiled windows. Window Nudger is the smart choice for anyone who'd rather not fuss with a mouse to perform common Windows tasks.
There are some situations where using a mouse just doesn't work. Whether it's an airline tray table, one of those small writing desks in a lecture hall, or just a lack of free space on your desk, you have to struggle to find a way to comfortably move your mouse. For some operations, like clicking and dragging, you may actually run out of room. Window Nudger allows you to complete your work uninterrupted while performing typical windows tasks with your keyboard. With the ability to assign commands to any combination of a letter key plus the Shift, Ctrl, or Alt keys, Window Nudger instantly increases your productivity by allowing you to get all of your work done without ever taking your hands off of the keyboard. The secret behind Window Nudger is the app's unique approach to using the Shift, Ctrl, and Alt keys to invoke actions that you'd normally perform using a mouse. The setup is completely customizable - you can adjust Window Nudger to use all three keys in conjunction with your choice of letter.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Optimize the desktop of your PC.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Move and resize your program windows.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Use your keyboard to resize, move, and hide your active windows...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Provide useful enhancements for the Windows shell.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Resize controls and fonts in your .NET Windows forms.
- Show or hide any window of your system.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Hide or make transparent windows that are obscuring your view t...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Hide windows on your desktop and unhide them when the coast is ...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Resize and modify windows properties.
- Move and resize your application windows easily.
- Hide an active program window immediately with a hot key.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Move to system tray any Window application with ease.