From Tiny Software:
ICSA certified Internet Router & Firewall software solution that makes it virtually effortless to set all computers in your network to a single Internet connection. Connect through a dial-up line, DSL, ISDN, Cable, Leased line or DirecPC. Update: reduced registration fee.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Share your 'Net Connection across your network.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- VPN client for Cisco.
- Protect your personal information, IP address, and credit card ...
- Send and receive messages without using dedicated servers.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Use your computer's sound card to record telephone calls.
- Automatic site updating & synchronzing via FTP.
- Automate FTP uploads/downloads via command line.
- Control your children's internet browsing.