From Tiny Software:
ICSA certified Internet Router & Firewall software solution that makes it virtually effortless to set all computers in your network to a single Internet connection. Connect through a dial-up line, DSL, ISDN, Cable, Leased line or DirecPC. Update: reduced registration fee.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Share your 'Net Connection across your network.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- VPN client for Cisco.
- Protect your personal information, IP address, and credit card ...
- Send and receive messages without using dedicated servers.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Automatic site updating & synchronzing via FTP.
- Use your computer's sound card to record telephone calls.
- Automate FTP uploads/downloads via command line.
- Log visited URLs, software processes, and services on your PC.