From Sebastian Thorstensson:
Do you think it's too long-winded just to shut down Windows? WinQS [Windows Quick Shutdown] can solve this for you! Just unzip it to a directory and place a shortcut on your desktop. You'll be flyin' out of Windows in a few secs!
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Tweak your Windows Me/9X settings.
- Make your application look unique and attract attention.
- Transform the Windows user interface to Vista version.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Browse Web pages very fast with minimal resources.
- Observe the time elapsed since Windows was started.
- Turn secondary windows to "emerging" state.
- Analyzes, synchronizes, or backs up your documents and files of...
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Keep track of your downloads.