From The Windows Club:
WiFi Profile Manager 8 is a tool to view your Preferred Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 8. This tool tries to replace the functionality of the Wi-Fi Preferred Network dialog box. WiFi Profile Manager 8 lets you to view the preferred network profiles, change list order, export to XML, import from XML, and remove profiles.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage and troubleshoot the Wi-Fi.
- Allow you to use basic network tools from your Windows 8 device...
- Create feature packed Web sites and your own social network.
- Give a command to your computer from a tabbed user interface wi...
- Publish, manage, and organize content on your Web site.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Add a facebook-like IM to your Web site.
- Program shutdown/restart/logoff/standby/hibernate events.
- Change the MAC address of any local network interface.