From AHA! Software:
Whirlwords is based on the familiar pencil-and-paper word chain puzzles that require you to connect two words by a series of steps in which you change one letter at a time. Our version extends the concept by providing six types of transitions from one word to the next instead of only one. Whirlwords comes with more than 100 puzzles in order of increasing difficulty. It also features a nifty graphical interface, a built-in editor so that you can construct your own puzzles, complete on-line help, and a vocabulary of more than 5,000 words.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Expand the size and level of your English vocabulary.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Write novels and chapters easily.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Grammar editor.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Fill in the gaps to create words.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.