CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Where's My Water? is a charming physics puzzler, in which you funnel clean water to the bathtub of a fastidious little alligator named Swampy.
Where's My Water? ranks among the better arcade puzzlers, sharing some similarities (fast-paced levels, an intuitive interface, and a winningly cartoony protagonist) but with a central schtick that's mostly all its own: you dig paths through dirt, creating channels for liquid to flow from one place to another. Ideally, you'll get enough clean water into a pipe to fill Swampy's tub, but along the way you have to contend with various obstacles, including acid (which can combine with your water), algae (which acid will eat, or which will grow in contact with water), and all sorts of water-activated switches and elements. With some planning, you're also hoping to float between one and three rubber duckies along the way. Levels aren't too tough (at least at first), but getting all three duckies can take some forethought and tricky multitouch timing. The interface isn't always perfect (an antiquated scroll bar can be frustrating at times, and digging isn't too precise), but overall Where's My Water? is slick, satisfying, and silly--in a good way.
Where's My Water? is a worthwhile download for fans of cute physics puzzlers, and with any luck we can look forward to more levels on top of its initial 100.
From Walt Disney:
WHERE'S MY WATER IS THE HIT DISNEY APP EVERYONE IS PLAYING! NOW WITH OVER 200 LEVELS!Game of the Year POCKET GAMERGame of the Year PHONEARENA.COM Game of the Year APPLE 'N APPS 92 Metascore METACRITIC.COM Editors Choice Award IGN Game of the Month SLIDE TO PLAY One of those rare gems that manages to get everything right. GAMEZEBO This is the perfect game to play on the go. KIDZWORLD Wheres My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with vibrant graphics, intuitive controls, and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps. Now with iCloud support to synchronize your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices. One game, multiple devices! TWO STORIES TWO SEPARATE GAMES MORE THAN 200 TOTAL PUZZLES FREE UPDATES! SWAMPYS STORY Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He is a little different from the other alligators hes curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. The other alligators have damaged his plumbing and disrupted the water flow. Help Swampy by guiding water to his shower! In Swampys Story, play eight themed chapters over 160 levels. Collect Swampys ducks and shower items to unlock new puzzles and bonus levels. FREE levels are added to Swampys Story regularly!CRANKYS STORY Cranky is the toughest alligator around and he has worked up an appetite from sabotaging Swampys water supply. He eats anything, especially all the rotting and disgusting junk found in the dumps and sewers. Cranky will not eat vegetables however, and now his food is covered with vegetable-like algae. Use the dirty purple water to clean off Crankys plate so he can eat! Cranky is tough and so are his puzzles! Try five levels for free and test your skills with more than 80 levels for an additional in-app purchase. HUMOROUS STORY MOMENTS AND RICHLY-DETAILED GRAPHICS BRING THIS SUBTERRANEAN WORLD TO LIFE! AMAZING LIFELIKE FLUID PHYSICS Go with the flow! Swipe, slosh, and splash to guide fresh water, dirty water, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios. COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES, AND BONUS LEVELS Collect Swampys shower items and complete Crankys Challenge to unlock bonus levels. Tri-Duck each chapter and tap around for secret levels and even more surprises! Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Every drop counts in Wheres My Water? A refreshing puzzler filled with good clean gaming fun!
What's new in this version: Whats New:Introducing the LOST LEVELS! These 20 classic levels from Wheres My Water? Free are now here to stay, in their very own chapter. These levels are already unlocked play whenever you want! And like always, were constantly finding new LOST LEVELS! so this chapter will continue to grow, for FREE! Whats that - need MORE Cranky? Crankys Story is now complete with OVERSTUFFED, the final chapter and the last 20 levels in his ultra-challenging story. Already Purchased Cranky? Get these 20 NEW l... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content