Have you ever been on the go and wondering what time your favorite show is on or what will be on TV when you get home? What's On is the perfect solution - a portable channel guide for your iPhone. Your entire programming guide with complete television listings will be available at the touch of a button. What's On lets you find your local provider to get an exact schedule, anywhere in the United States. Save your favorite shows and quickly display the time and channel for the next episode. Browse through the guide just like your cable or satellite at home. Categories like sports or news are even highlighted for you automatically. Just swipe left or right to change times, or use the quick buttons to look at a different day. Tap any show to see a full description. You can use the search feature to find the show you are looking for and it will display all the times and channels that the show will be playing. You can also email show information to a friend or family member to help organize your evening. Whats On is the complete package to keep you informed of all the things that are happening on your TV.
What's new in this version:
- Complete overhaul including new features and new UI.
- favourite channels.
- Enhanced Search and Favourites.
- Browsw by channel.
- Multiple location support.
- Full Canadian support.
- "Locate Me" function.
- Impressive customization functions for Search and Favourites.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Adds a clock, date, battery level, free memory, open-apps count...
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- App that lets capture photographs on mobile.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Chinese Poker game.
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Enlarge Graffiti recognition area to the size of your Palm's sc...
- Draw and share your drawings on Windows Mobile device.
- Add a background image to the screen of your Palm OS device.
- TV guide app.
- Enable your Palm to support Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Signal GH is a utility to monitor signal quality with an HDHome...
- Customize and record TV on the TitanTV Big Screen with your MCE...
- Replace the standard desktop on your Psion with a Windows-like ...
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- Find out when and where your favorite movies and TV shows are p...
- Set an alarm clock on your Windows Mobile device.
- Know what's on TV from Palm.
- Test your knowledge with questions from television topics.