Webbla is an application for Mac OS X Leopard that helps you in organizing your bookmarks visually. It also offers you an easy way to keep track of website updates and support Spotlight, Cover Flow and Quick Look.
Instead of remembering your bookmarks by title, Webbla gives you a new way to remember them visually. Personalizing your bookmarks with tags or keeping them in different categories will help you to come back to them easily.
Define your own shortcuts to add bookmarks from your web browser to Webbla. Customizable web browser scripts make it easy to open bookmarks in different ways with all applications supporting AppleScript. Over standard html bookmark files you can import and export your bookmarks to and from Camino, Firefox, OmniWeb, Opera, Safari and more.
- Visual Bookmarks
- Smart-Collections and Collections
- Tag Cloud
- Shortcuts to add Bookmarks
- Browser Scripts
- Website Change Control
- Spotlight, Quick Look and Cover Flow Support
- Bookmark Import/Export
- Instant Search
- Drag and Drop Support
- Clear User Interface
- Automatic Software Update
- Universal Binary
What's new in this version:
- New: Grid View preview image sizes from 100 to 512.
- Improvements: Optimized Grid View for better usability.
- Improvements: Optimized preview generator.
- Other Bug fixes.