From Nathan Moinvaziri:
Need to make sure all your Web sites look good. Web Shot is a simple utility that gives you the ability to take screenshots and thumbnails of Web pages or Web sites. You can take screenshots of a single Webpage or screenshots of multiple Web pages in batch mode. It also comes with a command line executable for advanced users.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 has fixed some DLL definitions.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Get a screen capturing application.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Capture screenshots and manage your clipboard.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Create an online photo gallery for your Web site.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Capture and hold multiple screenshots with the click of a butto...
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Create thumbnails and Web pages from your photos.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Find english words with tamil definitions.
- Make screenshots from Web pages.
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Get customized information from files or Web pages.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Tag media files and upload Creative Commons-licensed audio and ...
- Collect Exchange configuration information for troubleshooting ...
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Awful, Very Disappointing"
Version: WebShot 22.214.171.124
None Now, Awful Experience
I had been a member of Webshots for over 10 years. I ranted and raved how great Webshots is, how easy it was to upload and share images. Now I just found out they went and changed over to Smile and deleted all of my 10+ years of images. They claim they sent out numerous emails stating this was going to happen, but I had never received 1 email from them, the last email I have from them is in September of 2012. I have a specific folder within my email for Webshots so I can track my statistics that they send out via email. I now have lost soo many memories from over the years, I can definitely say disaster. When I emailed them, they proceeded to tell me that they sent out notifications to download and save images and if we didn't they would be deleted, then the guy had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to sign up for their new site called Smile. Will never recommend Webshots again. Aggravated, Disappointed, and Upset Past Customer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: