From Paperweight Software:
Web Speed Meter measures the theoretical(not always accurate) speed of download on different connection speeds. As of 1.0, you must specify a file from the WSM folder, or move WSM into your Limewire shared folder, and use it there. It's rough, but if you buy it, 1.x updates are free!
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Use your PC Camera or Scanner to direct link from web printed m...
- HIDClass driver.
- Change your iPod units of properties.
- Upload your pictures from your computer.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Find files or text on web pages, FTP servers or desktop PCs.
- Manage your downloads.
- Edit and manage your Web site, and delete files and folders.
- Matrox Audio/Video devices driver.