Wake Assist helps fix a stuck-on-wake bug suffered by some Mac users.
Wake Assist helps by providing a couple of automated clicks of the mouse on waking from sleep. These clicks help nudge a stuck Mac to fully wake up.
Wake Assist is a daemon process that runs quietly in the background. When the Mac wakes up Wake Assist checks for a user activity; if none is found, a couple of automatic mouse clicks are performed to display and hide the Apple menu.
This tool is aimed at users taking advantage of Apple's Energy Saver schedule to wake up their Mac without a user being present. This capability is often used to automate back ups.
What's new in this version: Fixes the stuck-until-clicked wake bug.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Pause apps automatically to get more efficient CPU usage and in...
- Search synonyms and check spelling of German words.
- Make video calls to iPhone 4, the new iPod touch, or another Ma...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Monitor your computer, from memory usage to Bluetooth status.
- Social networking service for Mac users.
- Eject mounted volumes quickly and monitor free space in the men...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Aqua-native GUI for MacPorts.