Wake Assist helps fix a stuck-on-wake bug suffered by some Mac users.
Wake Assist helps by providing a couple of automated clicks of the mouse on waking from sleep. These clicks help nudge a stuck Mac to fully wake up.
Wake Assist is a daemon process that runs quietly in the background. When the Mac wakes up Wake Assist checks for a user activity; if none is found, a couple of automatic mouse clicks are performed to display and hide the Apple menu.
This tool is aimed at users taking advantage of Apple's Energy Saver schedule to wake up their Mac without a user being present. This capability is often used to automate back ups.
What's new in this version: Fixes the stuck-until-clicked wake bug.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Pause apps automatically to get more efficient CPU usage and in...
- Search synonyms and check spelling of German words.
- Displays a message/picture during startup/shutdown for a specif...
- Aqua-native GUI for MacPorts.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Monitor your computer, from memory usage to Bluetooth status.
- Social networking service for Mac users.
- Share AddressBook via the web.
- Stylish desktop timer.