WW2 Total is a unique combination of grand strategy and shooter war game. Up to 8 players have control of the armed forces of the axis and allies. At the beginning of World War 2 in Europe in autumn 1939 the player takes over command of the divisions, air units and fleets as well as control of armament production, weapons research, and politics. A large 3D World Map is the scene of the gigantic struggle to rule the world. The game is playable in the single player mode against a learning AI (Neural network) as well as in multiplayer mode over LAN or Internet with up to eight players. Around 200 different 3d lands, sea and air units are at the disposal of the players, which can be upgraded to more modern units by research.
Version 1.1.2 build 25 includes further improvements of the movement of units on the strategic map. Most paths are now largely for ships only on water and land units on land. In addition, the units face now in the direction of the strongest group of enemy units. During the calculated battles and movement on the strategic map soldiers are now animated just as in a first-person shooter battle.
What's new in this version: 1) A six and twelve month length scenario (September 1939 to March 1940 and September 1939 to August 1940) has been added, especially to play a complete multiplayer game in one session. In contrast to the full World War 2 scenario, all produced units are ready after one turn, but the prices of units with a longer build time are increased. 2) By pressing the 'I'-button (I=Information) within the 3D unit viewer a browser will be launched and it's possible to read the historical story, technical d... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Had a good laugh"
Version: WW2 Total 1.1.3 build 26
They were able to think of a great gaming concept
Looks like it was written by a freshman in high school. The graphics are circa 1990, the music just sounds like a couple random 40s songs strung together and the sounds are kiddish blips and boops.
This game looks like the type most people would have passed on buying from the $5 bargin bin 3 years ago...and the developer thinks he is offering up a great deal to get the download version of the game "half off" for $20! HAHAHA!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content