From Sunny Slope Software:
WAP Map allows you to map the coverage of wireless access points. It allows you to import a floor plan or other image, place access points, and then place survey points. The survey points are color coded to signal strength. They are also data points containing other information.
What's new in this version:
- Price Reduction to $39.95
- Added Preference panel. This panel allows users to change whether Survey Point Location and Signal Strength are displayed over the Survey Point dot on the image. The panel also allows users to adjust at what level yellow starts and green starts. These values are stored in the standard user defaults.
- Added Alert box at startup that the software is in demo mode.
- Added help file for Preference panel.
- Updated help file on survey p... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Molecular biologists' tool for quantifying & analyzing gels.
- Shows contact location map.
- Edits themes for Sony Ericsson T68i mobile phones.
- Driver for Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800 film scanner.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Tool to scale and set the depth for images.