From If Then Software:
VideoCalc X is a quick calculator to tell you how much digital video you can capture to your hard drive. VCX calculates how much free hard drive space you have and will allow you to figure out how many minutes or hours of digital video you can capture and how much space you are going to need. It doesn't get any easier than VCX and it's a great utility for iMovie users.
What's new in this version:
- New graphics & icon
- Completely rewritten from the ground up
- Rebuilt from user commens & suggestions
- Auto calculates all fields
- Auto calculates your free hard drive size
- Even easier to use than version 1.0
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Catalog all your digital video tapes for easy access and tracki...
- Play and organize media files that QuickTime supports.
- CD-R/W, DVD+-R/W & disc image utility (was Laze E XC).
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Play segmented rar-archives in VLC.
- Browse various online channels for LGBT people.
- Timecode, film, drive time calculator.
- Multiple library manager for iPhoto.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.