If you are an iPhone 3GS owner, you'll be glad to know that you can finally upload your videos directly to Facebook!
VidPix allows you to quickly and easily share your digital memories with your friends and family directly from your iPhone.
- Capture - Capture a new video or photo or select an existing one from your iPhone's Photo Albums and Camera Roll.
- Edit - Trim your videos directly from the app, set the caption and hit Post. That's all. For pictures, VidPix will automatically rotate them for proper posting to Facebook.
- Share - Share your media with your Facebook friends and just in case they might miss it, VidPix allows you to e-mail them the link to your uploaded files as well.
- Wall Feed - Your media is displayed in your Facebook friend's News Feed!
Please note, VidPix believes in your privacy and all photos and videos are uploaded directly to your Facebook profile and not stored by any 3rd party servers.
Also check out feX for Facebook to sync your Facebook Friend's info to your iPhone.
What's new in this version:
- VidPix will now prompt for permission before publishing a feed story to your wall.
- Increased the upload timeout value to address timeout issues.