From Paradigma Software:
Valentina is the ultra-fast developer database. Unique Valentina minutes-to-seconds speed combined with standards support for Valentina SQL, XML and ODBC import export, UTF-16 international native file format make it the best choice for businesses that start small but do not want to forced into an enterprise model before they are ready. Compare yourself with MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Filemaker Server and MS SQL Server - Valentina is fast - even when handling millions of records.
Top Ten Features of Valentina Solutions
- Cross-Platform. Available on Mac OS X (PPC and Intel), Windows and Linux.
- Valentina SQL. SQL 92 and 2003 secifications + object extensions
- Supports Every Major Tool. Every major development tool has a native driver; native web apps with Ruby on Rails and PHP
- Modern Database. Object-relational in synch with modern programming paradigms and highly customizable file format.
- Well Supported. Online documentation, loads of example code and free community mailing list.
- Ultra-Fast Database. Benchmarked in the field between five to hundreds of times faster than comparable products.
- Best Unicode. UTF-8 and UTF-16 native formats for best international support.
- Super Secure Encryption. 448-bit Blowfish encryption.
- Bonjour/Zero Config. Auto-find Valentina databases on your network.
- XML/Text Import/Export. XML for data and schema.
Valentina 3.x introduced many key features: Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Hot Back Up and ODBC connectivity.
You can connect your applications with Valentina 3.x Office Server using native adapters for REAL Software REALbasic, Adobe Director, Apple Cocoa/Objective-C, Apple Carbon, MS Visual Studio C++, GCC 4, Mirye Runtime Revolution from Mirye Software, PHP, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, .net framework, COM and more - you can connect with EVERY major development environment. With Valentina ODBC, pull your world opens up with interaction with Microsoft Excel, Crystal Reports and more...
What's new in this version:
Valentina ODBC New Features
No new features were included in this release.
Valentina ODBC Improvements
The following issues reported by engineers and customers were improved or fixed in this release. You can get more detail by entering the issue number in our reporting system.
- 0002836: [Indexes] Slow down perceived in NOT indexes on methods fixed.
- 0003004: [SQL] Wrong sort order for some join results fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Get a valentina database & database server for C#/VB.NET.
- Database solution for Ruby & Ruby on Rails.
- Single-tier ODBC client driver for SQL Server & Sybase.
- Valentina database & database server for MS Visual C++.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Integrate databases & database servers into VB/Dephi.
- Manage and handle SPSS file data.
- Remove spam in emails on a Windows system.
- Database plugin & database server for REALbasic.