- Live HTML W3C-based validation with red underlines and an error drawer
- Code Snippets palette allows commonly used code and tags (open and close) to be saved and recalled using custom key stroke combinations
- Files attached to the table in the Linked Filed drawer will cause a refresh of the web view when they are saved.
- View HTML source code generated by the PHP engine
- Color swatches palette allows inserting colors and saving favorites
- Regular expression find and replace (thanks to OgreKit)
- Option to not cache data, so externally changed files are reloaded every time.
- Style sheet menu allows pages to use different styles
HyperEdit can be used for:
- Testing HTML to make sure it looks exactly as you want it.
- Testing and executing PHP code.
- Writing forum, blog, or journal entries.
- Interactively trying out CSS code.
- Creating whole websites.
What's new in this version:
- Improved Leopard compatibility
- Fixed many memory leaks
- Preview menu has browser icons
- Added preference to display invisible characters
- Added Text menu item to convert text to upper and lower case
- New toolbar icons (thanks Marc Edwards of iSlayer!)
- Added automatic checking for updates (via Sparkle, thanks Andy Matuschak!)
- Added abi... See all new features »