This party game is a fun way to break the ice or a great way to entertain friends and family. Take a chance by spinning the spinner. If it lands on you, then you're in the hot seat. Choose to answer a challenging truth question or perform a funny dare. Select from over 20 objects to spin. Enter your own truth or dare questions or edit the 300+ that come with the game. Re-live your past memories of spin the bottle or make some new ones.
* 300+ of the best truth questions and dares pre-loaded
* Edit the existing truth and dares or ADD your own for a personalized experience
* Realistic spin based on how fast you move your finger
* Sexy interface with 20+ different spin items to choose from
* Options to turn off sound, vibration, edit questions, add new content, and more.
* If you could star in one movie, what would it be?
* What's the longest you've gone without taking a bath?
* Do your best yodel in your loudest singing voice.
* Impersonate someone in the room.
Be sure to create some great truths or dares of your own to customize the game.
"This app is great. We played it at a dinner party that my wife and I went to and we were laughing so hard that we cried. Definitely a great app that was well worth the 2 bucks." -Blake
"Wow - I love this game.... We played it for hours at my house and did like 20 of the dares....they are hilarious. What a way to break the ice with new people or just have fun with some close friends." -Sissy
Also check out "Wack a Gopher", another great 3 Wise Guy App. Or visit our website at http://www.3WiseGuyProductions.com.
Some of you have been asking about a way to filter out question by category. This feature is already in the game - here is how you use it:
1. Click the "Questions" tab at the bottom.
2. Select Truth or Dare for depending on what you want to add.
3. Click the + to add a new question.
4. After the question/dare click the category/rating box - you should see an "Add New" button.
5. Type the new name of your category or rating in the box and hit save.
6. Walla! You're done - and now you can add new questions to that category (it should be in the list - you can also re-categorize other questions into that category as well if you want.
7. You can filter all other questions out by going to settings and de-selecting all the ratings/categories you don't want.
The above can be done for Dare locations as well. Hope that helps - update coming with better Help text.
What's new in this version:
1. Fixed issue with questions not being random enough.
2. Make sure that no question or dare is repeated in one session. Note: if you are filtering questions or dares by category/rating and reducing the total number of available questions you may run out of questions after many turns. To fix: simply go to Options and reduce the filter to allow for more questions if this is a problem.
3. Added text on the Question / Dare Display that shows number of possible questions/dares ... See all new features »