From Funky Elk Games:
Treasure Jack is a fun and addictive arcade/puzzle game where the goal is to collect gems. The gems have a bad habit of not willingly going where you want them to so you have to guide them down in holes to be able to get them. Watch out though, the land is cursed and you will get various foes such as mummies and other creatures standing in your way. The game has unique gameplay, where you use the mouse to "draw" walls to guide the gems right.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a gem matching game for logic improvement.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create and blow up blobs to get points.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Steer the ball with the mouse to the goal flag.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Shoot as fast as you can to protect your roof from angry zombie...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.