From Ian York:
DNA and protein manipulation for molecular biologists. Translates (DNA to protein), reverse translates (protein to DNA), makes antisense strand, formats sequence, scrambles sequence.
What's new in this version: Bug fix (can now generate antiparallel with "N"s)
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Clipboard manager.
- Molar conversions for nucleic acids.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Calculate number of picomole ends for linear DNA.
- Family 3D halloween game.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Popular Hollywood-style car chase game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: