CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
With a number of puzzle games available for Android, finding one that sets itself apart may be a difficult task. Traffic Jam Free, while having an original concept and playing style, is too simple to entertain users for long periods of time.
Download and installation of Traffic Jam Free completed quickly via the Google Play store. At startup, the program immediately opens up to the game screen and lacks any instructions or tutorials. It did not appear that technical support was available either. This meant trial and error was needed to figure out the gameplay and controls. The game is a top-down view puzzle game, where the object is to free a yellow taxi from a parking lot. The user accomplishes this by moving parked vehicles around to open the space in front of the taxi. The graphics are dated and lack originality and detail. Fortunately, the gameplay, itself, works well, but the repetitive puzzles, while of increasing difficulty, become tedious after a few minutes. Additional options would have been welcome, but users looking for a simple puzzle game may find it satisfying. This game is available as a free version with advertising. A full version without ads is available for $1.64.
With its dated looks and easy gameplay, Traffic Jam Free would only likely appeal to casual gamers who enjoy puzzle solving.
The notification ads have been REMOVED Tablet supported Traffic Jam is a very addictive puzzle game. The objective of the game is to get the yellow car out of the traffic jam. Sound simple, but incredible challenging at the difficult level.The game contains 5000 levels, guarantee hours of entertainment. 3 Themes included:- Car park- Harbor- Ice block- Plain blockRecent changes:Bug fixesContent rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: Bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- A delicious and addictive puzzle adventure with hundreds of lev...
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- Recreate the dramatic 'make-or-break' excitement of Vegas.
- Play tower defense game and defend your village.
- Tired of typing logos name? Try this Logo Quiz Plus and select ...
- Feel exciting running rhythm of parkour and hardcore action.
- A race with your furry friends!.
- Play tower defense game and defend your ranch from terrible zom...
- Knock it out of the park with the ultimate home run derby exper...
- Fingerprint Lock Screen is a free Customizable Fingerprint Scan...
- Speeding Up, Jumpingperforming various tricks in the air and la...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Unblock my car special version for BMW app competition by China...
- Slyon Street Tuner is fun and addictive, with easy controls & 3...
- Free game! The most exciting live performances Extreme off-road...
- Andro Street Racers:If you are a Racing fan, if you are crazy a...
- Create your captain. Build your dream team. Establish a dynasty...
- Offroad racing,speed racing,nfs,truck,drift racing,highway raci...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Addictive & Fun"
Version: Traffic Jam Free 1.6.3
Great time killer, easy to advance, different layouts, higher levels really test your strategy skills to maneuver out of the puzzle, using the wood layout is a lil touch, same moves as with the cars, but the layout makes it harder for some reason, and I love a good challenge
a lot of the levels are too close to the one before, just a move or 2 off
EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE. no joke, my girl used to freak out on me for playing it in bed every night. ahh come on babe just one more level ;-) LOL
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content