From Malfador Machinations:
I was disappointed when I saw Windows 98. I understand the need for consistency, but I was hoping that given three years Microsoft could have found more ways to improve the user interface. But since they didn't, we thought we'd give it a go. TouchZones is the result. It doesn't replace the Start button, but it does add quite a bit of functionality and fixes some of the annoying oversights in the Win95 and Win98 desktop. I think you'll be amazed at how much more productive you become.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Manage and edit your information.
- Record Windows desktop and applications into Adobe Flash video ...
- Function-packed mouseware.
- Make Windows 7 more like Windows 8.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Help you to develop positive mindset.
- Download, play, manage, and organize album covers and music fil...
- Search information on your PC with unique features.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Decide which applications open which files.