TouchStrokes provides a fully-functional virtual keyboard that works by drawing a keyboard image on the display and allows you to type characters into any normal application using a mouse, touch screen, graphic tablet, trackball, head pointer or other mouse emulator. It runs natively on Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X without the need for any special extensions. It works seamlessly with all standard Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X applications allowing you to type virtually anywhere a hardware keyboard can be used. TouchStrokes automatically adjusts to US and international keyboard layouts and has multiple resizable keyboard models. It handles command-key combinations, dead-keys, and modifier key - click combinations. It offers a quick access toolbar and has many customizable settings, including a configurable kiosk mode that permits the disabling of certain keys, key combinations and other functionality specifically for use in touch screen kiosks.
TouchStrokes is ideal if you work with a touch screen or electronic white board. Also for artists working with large graphic tablets or server managers that want to eliminate the clutter of having multiple physical keyboards on a desk it provides a great solution. People with disabilities should also check out our KeyStrokes virtual keyboard, which offers special accessibility features.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.6 offers an improved touch screen experience. Modifier keys (such as shift and option) are now immediately activated even before the mouse or finger is released. It also fixes a file permission issue that prevented operation from another account than the one the software was installed from.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- First-person shooter playable in the Dashboard, programmed with...
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Clipboard manager.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Types saved text selected from a floating window.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- For CE, Cyrillic, Turkish.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- AppleScript to use F-Keys to shutdown your Mac.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...