Motto: Make Finder totally rock!
It is finally possible under Snow Leopard with SIMBL.
- TABS like in Google Chrome!
- Add a dual-panel mode (like in good old Norton Commander)
- Make Finder available system-wide on a hot-key (like Visor)
- Stop creating .DS_Store litter
- Show the folders always on top
- Add a better keyboard shortcuts (for keyboard-oriented freaks like me)
- Enable a cooperation mode with Terminal.app (for command-line lovers)
- Add user friendly MacFUSE support
- And what about better git/svn/hg integration?
- And more satisfaction!
What's new in this version:
- Fixed desktop quirks because desktop window was originally treated the same way as classic windows by TotalFinder overrides. For example this fixed desktop problems after switching resolution or changing number of displays. (issue and issue)
- Fixed crash when saved windows state referenced no longer existing paths.
- Fixed crash when closing browser and some tabs might have pending animation requests.
- Fixed crash when browser window was destroyed before contro... See all new features »