From Dreamcast Help:
Time Alerter is a simple time alerting program. It supports playing MIDI, WAV, and MP3s to alert you of a specific time.
What's new in this version:
- Added: An icon
- Added: Playing a sound file to alert
- Fixed: Current time is now extact (had a second delay)
- Fixed: Button to turn alert on / off is more clear
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Convert MP3 tracks into AMR video format.
- View a digital clock on your desktop.
- Convert tracks from your regular audio CDs into MP3 music files...
- Get a notification when it's already coffee time.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Get the MP3 player that rips, converts, and records.
- Set the alarm time in a portable clock.
- View the current time, CPU usage, memory usage, and total HD us...
- Convert Audio to AC3 and AC3 to other audio formats, even extra...
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.