TheVaccinator is computer software for use in United States medical records database management. The software manages patients' immunization records per the requirements of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This includes tracking patients, vaccines, schedules, manufacturers, vaccine lots, and adverse reactions (VAERS).
TheVaccinator produces Meaningful Use reports, VAERS reports, and auditing reports. TheVaccinator manages uploads to all state registries. TheVaccinator is designed for use by licensed providers of vaccinations and is available for lease only.
What's new in this version: Uploading of immunization records to all state registries.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage hospital operations on your own.
- Create and maintain full medical history of all the pets at you...
- Record your patients' medical information, progress, and examin...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Record patient history with pictures and manage appointments.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Access all the data you need when meeting with a patient or con...
- Compute, record, and manage your family's medical costs.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Digitize, manage, and archive your medical records.
- Get a handy patient records organizer software designed for hea...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Learn how to treat different diseases by common means.
- Store and maintain your family's medical records.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Record, view, edit, and merge GEDCOM data and create charts and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...