TheVaccinator is computer software for use in United States medical records database management. The software manages patients' vaccination records per the requirements of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This includes tracking patients, vaccines, schedules, manufacturers, vaccine lots, and adverse reactions (VAERS).
TheVaccinator produces specific or generic forms as needed for each state s immunization certificates as well as CDC-mandated reports. The software provides sophisticated vaccine inventory management. TheVaccinator is for use by providers of vaccinations, i.e. medical facilities with practicing doctors and nurses. TheVaccinator is available for lease only. MedicAllInOne LLC, the publishers of TheVaccinator, offers free customization of forms to comply with your state's regulations as part of the software lease.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage hospital operations on your own.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create and maintain full medical history of all the pets at you...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Record your patients' medical information, progress, and examin...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Record patient history with pictures and manage appointments.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Access all the data you need when meeting with a patient or con...
- Compute, record, and manage your family's medical costs.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Digitize, manage, and archive your medical records.
- Get a handy patient records organizer software designed for hea...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Learn how to treat different diseases by common means.
- Store and maintain your family's medical records.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...