From Cyber Artists Studios:
"The Mystical Beauty of Nature - The Works of Franz Marc" presents thirty-two(32) works of art from the premier representative of the German Expressionist movement and the pioneer in abstract art. These works also show the intense personal love and fascination of animals felt by Franz Marc. Marc had already created some of the most exciting and touching paintings of his time when, tragically and as evidence of the wastefulness of war, he was killed in combat near Verdun on March 4th, 1916. Even after his death, the paintings of Franz Marc continued to influence the works of such artists as Wassily Kandinsky, Paul Klee, Gabriele Munter, Pablo Picasso and Jackson Pollock.
More Products to Consider
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- See a glowing digital clock that appears when your computer is ...
- Add a modification of one of the SimShow skins.
- Use your sense of style and your eye for detail to save a strug...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Design your own clothing to flaunt on the runway.
- Display an animated wallpaper on your desktop.
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Catch fishes and extreme fun with fishing.
- Display paintings from the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood art movem...