From Corner Bowl Software:
Text Log Monitor provides Systems Administrators the ability to monitor, filter, alert, archive, schedule Web and email reports, and tail critical operating system and application logs. Supports both delimited and non-delimited text log files. Create directory monitors that automatically monitor all files that match file name masks such as *.txt and *.log. Archives critical log entries to SQL Server or MySQL. Has filtering searches through text logs allowing you to pin point critical entries using simple or complex regular expression driven filters. Trigger actions such as fully customizable email, export to file, message box, sound, write to database, write to event log, forward to syslog, system tray message, or SMS notification.
Create scheduled reports that contain specific entries. Enables users to view, filter, and tail large text files replacing popular command-line text file parsing tools.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor Oracle log.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Analyze mail server logs to track e-mail traffic.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Monitor your PC, network, and hard drive.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Watch the efficiency of traffic usage by analyzing e-mail logs.