From NCH Software:
TexTally is a tool to assist typists to count the number of words, lines or characters in any document. If required TexTally can also be used to calculate a dollar amount based on a formula that you enter for billing purposes. This data can also be exported to a CSV file. TexTally works with almost all word processing programs and can be activated at any time.
Version 1.08 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Count words, pages, and characters in your Word documents.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Perform calculations with simple fractions, as well as decimal ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Explore Quran calculating words and letters frequency.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Display list of words consisting of entered characters source w...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Count characters, words, letters, lines, digits, and special ke...
- Take a text file, and compute the frequency of characters in it...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Perform basic arithmetic calculations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Make calculations easily without switching to a complex applica...
- Track and manage contact information and other important data o...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Learn Chinese characters with special attention to pronunciatio...
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: