From NCH Software:
TexTally is a tool to assist typists to count the number of words, lines or characters in any document. If required TexTally can also be used to calculate a dollar amount based on a formula that you enter for billing purposes. This data can also be exported to a CSV file. TexTally works with almost all word processing programs and can be activated at any time.
Version 1.08 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and manage your invoices, quotes and manage inventory an...
- Create and manage databases with graphical interface.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Insert frequently used words automatically and improve typing s...
- Manage SQL databases with graphical interface.
- Transcribe audio recordings and control audio playback with a f...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create and manage the membership database for any Chamber of Co...
- Record and send dictation using any Java enabled Web browser.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Export all the images from your PowerPoint presentations.
- Perform different tests to train and enhance your tying skills.
- Create architectural specifications, CAD ready product schedule...
- Create and print handouts on PowerPoint.
- Manage multiple audio files and speakers and automate dictation...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Edit and add tags to your audio files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: