From Newcon Data:
The software product TessEm emulates the ABB (originally ASEA) TESSELATOR family of color graphic systems. It runs on a standard PC under the Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000 operating systems. By using a standard PC with the Windows XP or Windows 2000 operating system the software emulator has the ability to take advantage of the myriad of peripheral equipment available on the market from third party vendors. Thus the user is free to select I/O devices such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and so on, but still keep the unique TESSELATOR functionality.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Run device applications.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Demonstrate how to manipulate DIB using Windows GDI.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create poetic metaphors based on the tales of Hans Christian An...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Display CGI-based girls posing in sexy lingerie.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Offer resources for developing applications for Windows Mobile ...
- Keep track of your stuff.
- Create applications that interact with connected Windows CE, Po...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- View and manipulate movies, animation, sound, and graphics.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Rescue all lost or missing media files from iPod.
- Convert video files into format compatible to mobile phone, med...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Update the Matrox Parhelia graphic board driver.