Taskline is a personal productivity add-in for Microsoft Outlook that automatically schedules Outlook's task list, to give you an achievable and predictable work schedule. With Taskline, you know when each of your tasks is likely to start and finish, enabling you to meet deadlines with confidence. Taskline can also display tasks in Outlook's calendar, to provide a single view of all your commitments. An achievable schedule puts you in control.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.30 fixed a problem whereby clicking Skip Occurrence on a recurring task would sometimes create an unwanted task instance.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Plan and manage your projects.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create, manage, and save documents that you can access anywhere...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Synchronize Outlook tasks with MindManager topics.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Show the world what you mean using diagrams and schemes.
- One-line tool to disable outlook security.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Actually does what it says"
Version: Taskline 3.0.20
Like the way it sorts our my home tasks as well as my office work instead of me having to find a space for them. Bought this after the trial period
A bit slow in operating
"Question regarding version"
Version: Taskline 3.0.8
I recently bought the Pro Version. Is this the Pro Version of Taskline or not?
"A really good piece of software that helps me to stay focussed and productive."
Version: Taskline 2.1.28
I have used Taskline for 6 months or so now and have come to rely on it. One of its best features is arriving at work in the morning and knowing exactly what you are going to do that day. It also provides a really good grip on how long it will take to complete your task list. When I first started using Taskline it made me realize that one of my deadlines was almost impossible to meet. My boss couldn't argue with the information provided by Taskline and accepted that some readjusted was in order. A word of warning though. I have learned that you need to tell Taskline that your working day is about an hour less than it actually is. If you don't do this you fall behind schedule because of all the phone calls, cups of coffee etc that take time but don't get scheduled.
It's a bit slow to run. Not normally a problem, but if you're doing a lot of "What if?" scenarios, it can be a bit frustrating.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: