From Guinterface Software:
With no programming skills you will find yourself managing complicated processes in no time at all. If you have programming skills, you can apply them to creating custom LogicBlocks (workflow elements) that will enable you to build incredible workflows customized to your needs. Either way you will be solving and documenting complex processes in no time with TaskTastic. Includes workflow sizing, bug fixes, and the ability to automate application on the user's machine. Version 126.96.36.199 adds drag and drop functionality for LogicBlocks.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Register and monitor tasks assigned to employees.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Control implementation of major projects and defect tracking sy...
- Control and manage your file collections.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Organize your working hours and private time for efficient time...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access system information and functions with one line of code.
- Manipulate any window on your system in various ways.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Manage and control software or systems development projects.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access and manage your system remotely.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage every aspect of your video or DVD rental business.
- Organize your personal and business life in a cheerful manner.
- Design and manage databases.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Download Internet video content for watching online or offline.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: