From RSD Software:
This program is intended for QUICK application terminating. For example you may "kill" halted application by clicking on the Task Killer icon in taskbar and choosing it from list.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Reduce your taskbar clutter.
- Disable shut down command.
- Kill unnecessary apps and running tasks.
- Execute Internet Explorer commands with just mouse moves and dr...
- Build application shortcuts.
- View and kill all the unnecessary processes running on the PC.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Generate icons or create your own icons from picture files.
- Terminate the active process, or all but the ones marked safe, ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A useful way to halt a program that causes a hangup"
Version: Task Killer 2.30
Works with some situations that Windows Task Manager has difficulties with.
The selection window list applications mixed with processes
Anyone developing software will hit situations where a bug causes a program loop. A means of getting out of this is essential and TaskKiller has coped with every one I have found up to now.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content