CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (219MB) file and may take several hours to download via slow Internet connection.
From Miracle Castle:
Talisman Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG, free to play. It based on an ancient mythical story with superb 3D scenes. It has 5 different professions and hundreds of quests and monsters. The Equipment and Mount are cool, the Pets are cute. And those independent scenarios are challengeable for you to take the adventure. As a MMORPG, it has low PC requirements, but nice graphics; and the small size game client is for easy download.
Version 1553 updates character-creation & character-selection interface; adds new character Faces & Hairs, new item "Cosmetic Drug" to re-select character's appearance.
What's new in this version: Version 1553 updates character-creation & character - selection interface; Add new character Faces & Hairs; New item "Cosmetic Drug" to re-select character's appearance; New cool and attractive mount and useful item...
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Access your Facebook account quickly and easily.
- Chat with all your Facebook friends directly from your Desktop.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Send free messages as well as make free calls to other Viber us...
- Input the Instagram user name and download all his photos with ...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 55 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Gets 1 star because there isn't anythng lower"
Version: Talisman Online 1553
There are none.
Characters unbalanced. GMs arrogant and smart mouthed. This game is designed to take your money, nothing more.
After playing this game for quit some time I have realised that its simply a money bag for Miracle Castle, a company seemingly based in China. (Email to them returned undeliverable) It costs a small fortune to upgrade your weapons and gear. GMs known to help certain players to drop the best weps plus the GMs seem to think that they're the ones payng YOU to play this wreck of a game. Sins are so overpowered now they can one hit kill most any other player besides those darlings who seem to always get the best drops in the game. One player received 2 golden weapons in 1 day. Most others play for a year and never get a golden drop. The brazilian players seem to make up the bulk of players. Rules say english only in world chat but the rules aren't enforced at all. Many player names are most vulgar which makes the game unfriendly to children. I have personally played this game for 20 months and kept thinking it would be better but after all this time only 6 lvls of gameplay have been added to a game that supposedly will go to lvl 100. Miracle castle milks all they can from each lvl added, always adding new pets, mounts, etc in the t-points shop which is very expensive, but seldom bother with gameplay upgrades. mIf you're looking for something to throw money away on this is the game for you. You can easily spend hundreds if not thousands of $$ and generally you get nothing back for your cash. I have bought $60 worth of t-points to upgrade a weapon and 10 minutes later they are all gone and my weapon is still the same lvl as it was before, nothing returned for money spent. This is very common in this game. If you don't upgrade you have little chance of being able to do scenarios and some of the mobs will be painfully slow in dying, especially the higher lvl ones. Looking back I don't know why I spent good money on this game and spent so much time playing. I do not reccomend this game. If you do play it, keep your money away from it. Also, there are many scammers on the game, and botters. As a matte rof fact there is a moderator who bots but is not disciplined for it. All in all this game blows as do the poeple running it. The game itself runs ok despite problems with windows Vista on installing the patches. You'll have to do it manually. The text in the game at times makes no sense and there is very little help ingame beyond word of mouth. Support doesn't help if you have a complaint because the GMs are allowed to read them. Making a GM upset in this game is taboo. Save your time and money and play a well established game. This one is a failure.
"One only because"
Version: Talisman Online 1553
it didn't work with my software. :)
It didn't work with my software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content